Thursday, December 29, 2011

revamping the closet

Carrie Bradshaw's closet
SEX AND THE CITY - TV series

On December 26 (days ago), hubby went to his hometown to celebrate his mother's birthday on the day after.
He always go there by car. That's the default system that works in his brain. He has a huge phobia of flying.
He knows that he has to endure 10 to 12 hours road trip, compare to the 45 minutes by plane.
Me and our son Lex didn't tag along, since Chinese New Year is happening soon (January 23, 2012). I've booked our flight and hotel room weeks ago.
I don't think I'm that excited welcoming the year of the Dragon (Water Dragon, to be exact).

Today, when he was on his way back here, I was busy revamping the closet in our bedroom.
It was the only thing I did all day long. So much fun (^,^)v
I didn't know why I had the urge to do that, but I did literally took everything out of the closet, sorted it all through, and rearranged everything.
Found so many pieces of clothes that I don't need anymore, put them all in a huge laundry basket, and gave them away to my home staffs (Lex's nanny and the housekeeper).

It was more exhausting than hitting the gym, but it gave me a huge satisfaction inside.
I was so proud of myself for being able to do the project I've been wanting to do two months ago. And I finished it right before the sun vanished into the horizon, 90 minutes before hubby arrived home.
That was great, so he didn't have to see all the mess I've created in the bedroom when I was revamping the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave your blog or giveaway links here (unless relevant).
Thank you (^.^)v