Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i ♥ blogging


Met hubby in 2004. Married in 2005. Gave birth of our son Lex in 2006.
Gave up blogging in 2007, because of sleep depraved. Gave most of my time, energy and attention for my precious little baby boy. He's the love of my life. The source of my daily happiness.

Family, relatives & friends are on Facebook and Twitter.
So I tag along (as they requested), mainly because I don't wanna lose contact with them. Also because Facebook and Twitter are not as time consuming as blogging. Social networking on the Internet is making it so easy to stay in touch with the people I love, no matter how far we live from each other.

It's almost the end of the year 2011 now. Lex just celebrated his 5th birthday. He's so smart, kind, well behaved, and has a gentle loving heart. His level of maturity and independent is way above his age. I could make time for blogging now.

I blog for me. Not for showing, or bragging.
I appreciate and enjoy little things in life (something that is too weird to some particular snobbish people I know).
This is why I love photography so much. It catches the moments of live, and preserve them forever.

Wendy calls her blog a fashion diary, mine would be a simple online memoir.
I won't get any younger. Can't count on my brain cells to remember every little detail in my life.
I don't wanna write in a book anymore, since I keep on losing it. *sigh* (>.<)
Just hope this online world will keep on going till I check myself out of this world someday in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave your blog or giveaway links here (unless relevant).
Thank you (^.^)v