Tuesday, December 27, 2011

a passion for tweed jacket

Wendy Nguyen, blog author of www.wendyslookbook.com

I think it was about 2 years ago, when I started to fall in love with the uniqueness of tweed jacket. Saw some lovely ones at Kate Spade.
Didn't have the courage to go and buy one, since I had no idea on what to pair with it.

Today, many many thanks to Wendy Nguyen, and her friend Jean, I could finally bought my first tweed jacket.

Wendy Nguyen, blog author of www.wendyslookbook.com

Here is Wendy Nguyen.

Wendy Nguyen, blog author of www.wendyslookbook.com

She has a very lovely blog. She calls it her fashion diary.

Wendy Nguyen, blog author of www.wendyslookbook.com

I learn a lot from her on how to dress myself (^,^)v

Wendy Nguyen, blog author of www.wendyslookbook.com



Wendy and her boyfriend (she calls him Mystery Man, since he never make any appearance on any of Wendy's videos, so the audience has no idea how he looks like) did many pairing episodes and uploads them all on YouTube, titled Wendy's Lookbook.
They also have many other interesting episodes about Wendy's activities.


Jean, blog author of www.extrapetite.com

Here is Jean.
She wrote a detailed review about this particular tweed jacked she's wearing in the picture.
I love how she described the craftsmanship and quality of it.
Really helped me made the decision to buy one for myself.


Malang tweed jacket from UniQUEEN on www.extrapetite.com

And here are the tweed jackets I'm talking about.
Classic, collarless, and very Coco Chanel look (without having to murder my mortal bank account).
The name is Malang Tweed Jacket from UniQUEEN.
Available in two colors only : Baby Pink (US$92.99) & Deep Blue (US$102.99)
Wendy wears the Deep Blue one, and Jean the Baby Pink one.
Me? I bought the Deep Blue. Baby Pink is just "too sweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave your blog or giveaway links here (unless relevant).
Thank you (^.^)v