Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the year of the dragon (element: water) has started



It's Chinese Lunar New Year. GONG XI FA CAI (^.^)v
As always, the celebration will be 15 days long. And on day 15, there'll be a huge celebration here and there, just like on day 1.
The first day of the year of the Dragon (element: water) has just passed. One down, more than 300 to go.
Somehow I have a mixed feeling about this Dragon year. Both anxious and excited at the same time. I heard many people say that this is gonna be a very challenging year. I'm still hoping that things are getting much better FOR ME to cope with, than the previous year (the year of the Rabbit).

As I was getting ready to sleep, I stumbled into this one.
This event took place at Singapore's crown jewel : Marina Bay Sands.
Enjoy (^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave your blog or giveaway links here (unless relevant).
Thank you (^.^)v